To add more fixtures to a group that already contains fixtures,
- right-click in the Fixture View
- select Add Fixtures. This opens the Add Fixture Wizard
- click Next. This shows the currently installed fixtures.
- select a fixture to clone from and click Next
- this will open the Pixel Arrangement dialog. Click OK unless you want a different format.
- set the number of new fixtures to add and the start address.
- click Next, click End.
If the Pixel Array Tools dialog does not open, select Main Menu/Tools/Pixel Array Tools.
Select the new fixtures you have added in the Fixture Navigator. This will also highlite them in the Fixture View. You can now move them or use the Pixel Array Tools dialog to move them. In order to precisely position the Fixtures you should set a Position Snap of zero in the Fixture Group Properties/Canvas dialog.