ShowCAD Artist 3
After ten years of continuous development the most powerful lighting control software on the planet just gets better and better.
Massive LED Arrays Made Easy
- 64,000+ DMX output channels (128 universes) to control a potential 20,000+ RGB fixtures
- Full two dimensional matrixing across all DMX universes
- Fully variable colour pattern generators for a huge number of automated looks
- Real time video to DMX sampling from video files or live video input
Moving Light Magic
- Hundreds of fixture control templates for moving lights and colour changers from 50+ manufacturers
- Fully variable effects generators for a huge number of automated colour, beam, focus and movement sequences
- Full macro programming of multiple fixture colour, beam, focus and movement parameters
- RS232/422 output for video sources, switches etc.
- RS232 input for system control
- SMPTE/EBU time code synchronisation
- Full and accurate MIDI message input/output capability
- MIDI time code synchronisation
- External audio triggers with adjustable filters
- Sync to audio files off disc
- Real time clock with Global 365 day calendar function
- DMX in/out over USB and Ethernet (PathPort protocol)
- Radio and IR remote control
- Remote control over local network and internet
Exceptional Ease of Use
- Full compliment of ‘Wizards’ to guide rig and channel set-up procedures
- Complete ‘snagging’ toolset to find and adjust errant channels or fixtures
- Built-in templates for MIDI keyboards and control panels
- Situation-specific operator user interface screens
Programming with Artist3 is super-fast even with highly complex lighting and integrated systems.
Artist 3 provides a grapgical user interface (GUI) to allow simplified control for users. The GUI is particulaly effective when used with a touch-screen monitor.